56TH ERA-EDTA CONGRESS OFFICIAL WEBSITE
This is a new opportunity reserved exclusively for the start-up companies in the development stage of their nephrological technology services.
A specific area has been optioned in the exhibition where a space of about 6-9 sqm for each start-up company will be allocated.
The cost includes the full booth and basic furniture and exhibition badges.
- How to reserve an exhibition space in the Innovation Hub
Applications will be accepted considering the following criteria/steps:
1. The submission will be evaluated by the Congress Scientific Committee and in case by the Late Breaking Clinical Trial Committee;
2. Global revenue cannot exceed € 10,000.000 in the last year (2018).
3. Companies should be independent and privately owned for less than five years.
4. The technologies for exhibit should fall within the following areas: medical devices, biotechnology, software innovations and medical equipment.
5. Companies cannot have been ERA-EDTA exhibitors in the past.
6. Companies can exhibit for max. 2 consecutive years with this special discount.
- Space fees - subject to VAT if applicable
A space in the Innovation Hub is provided fully equipped.
€ 4.000,00 per module
The Innovation Hub exhibitor is invited to customize the space on June 13 from 08.00 according to the options provided.
- € 4.000,00 per module
- Exhibitor entitlements and benefits
• Attend the Exhibition;
• Attend the Industry Symposia;
• Attend the Congress Opening, the Welcome Ceremony and Reception;
• No. 2 exhibitor badges with the name of the exhibiting company (see relevant chapter);
• Company profile and logo in the final programme, if submitted within the deadline;
• Company name and logo listed in the official congress website and in the Congress App, if submitted within the deadline.